Pro V Aluminum pedal steel guitar, hand crafted by David and Harry Jackson, the hands and minds that brought you Sho-Bud Pedal Steel Guitars.
- Amazing tone
- Incredible sustain
- Lightweight (approx. 30 lbs with 3 foot pedals and 4 knee levers)
- All-bearing Pro V pulling system for super smooth raises and lowers
- Single Coil Shot Jackson design pickup
- Traditional Sho-Bud style fret board
- Traditional Sho-Bud icon front
- Low profile neck and recessed key head design
- Standard setup is with three foot pedals and four knee levers. Add knee lever and/or foot pedal for $250 each.
- Choose wrap color or create custom look with your own design or logo! We also offer automotive paint finish (add $400) or anodized finish (add $200)
- Includes Hard Shell Case
“If you like that ol’ Buddy Emmons sound, its right here.” ~Johnny Cox
Johhny Cox playing “Crazy Arms” at ’18 TX Steel Guitar Jamboree
“Such an awesome warm sound. Even tone. Most pedal steels don’t do that. Probably none of them.” ~Robert Randolph
Robert Randolph demonstrating and discussing aluminum pedal steel guitar advantage:
The Pro V pulling system utilizes bearings on all moving parts (pulling fingers, knee levers, foot pedals), resulting in our smoothest performing pedal steel ever.
Aluminum frame with wrap or paint finish. Choose from our wrap color selections or create a unique look with your own design or logo! You can also choose an automotive paint finish (add $400).
Accommodates our standard E9 pedal setup, as well as most custom pedal setups. Email with copedent questions (email@example.com)
Estimated build time 6 weeks.
Custom design finishes: Email us your hi-res artwork/design (min. 3500 pixels by 1700 pixels)